September 10, 2010

Document Camera??? Not really, but it works!

I am VERY fortunate to be in a brand new building that invested in projectors for each classroom, including the art room!!! YEA!!! We are also supposed to get document cameras, but I don't know for sure if I get one or not. I've come up with an interesting solution and here it is....
I have an old Hi8 video camera that we were thinking of selling at home once we got a digital video camera. I decided to set it up on a tripod and use it to steam video through the projector. I'm not a fan of having students crowd around a table to watch a demonstration. The only students that can really see are the ones in the front row and those that are behind and can't see become a discipline problem because they are tired of stretching to see and get bored. Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment